Environmental Review Records
The NMHC is proposing to proceed with projects funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). HUD requires our agency to conduct an Environmental Review (ER)/Environmental Assessment (EA) of all proposed projects and to provide a copy of the ER/EA to the public for review. If anyone wishes to comment on the ER/EA, they may submit their written comments via email at email@example.com or you may submit your comments at the NMHC Central Office in Garapan.
By clicking below on the links you will be able to view the ER/EA for each project.
- 05/12/2021: Beach Road Improvement Project 8 Step Process Flood Plain
- 05/12/2021: Isa Villas Multi-Family/Apartment Project LIHTC Gap Financing CDBG-DR
- Apengahg St. and Ghilis St. Road and Drainage Improvement Project (DPW)
- Construction of Classroms and Laboratories (Northern Marianas College)
- Proposed Expansion of the NMHC Building